Take a quick test of your hearing by asking yourself these questions:
- Do I have difficulty hearing in background noise?
- Do I have difficulty hearing soft-sounding voices?
- Do I have difficulty following a conversation?
- Do people seem to mumble?
- Do I ask people to repeat themselves?
- Do others complain that the volume on the TV is too loud?
- Do I have trouble hearing while on the phone?
- At the end of the day, do I feel tired from straining to hear?
If any of these questions apply to your current hearing situation, then you need your hearing evaluated by an audiologist. Contact any of our offices to schedule your hearing evaluation:
Las Cruces: 575.680.2434